I am a propsective graduate student interested in programming languages, formal methods, and distributed systems. I recently graduated from POSTECH with a double major in computer science and mathematics.
- Feb 2023: I graduated from POSTECH with the Founding Chairman’s Award, which is given to the undergraduate student with the highest overall GPA (news). You can read my interview here: (kor, en).
- December 2022: My paper Symbolic Reachability Analysis of Distributed Systems using Narrowing and Heuristic Search was published in FTSCS (doi).
B.S. in Computer Science and Engineering & Mathematics, Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH), Feb 2018 — Feb 2023
High school diploma, Korea Science Academy of KAIST, Feb 2015 — Feb 2018
- Research intern at POSTECH Software Verification Laboratory, Feb 2022 — Present
- Member of PDAO, Jan 2023 — Present
- Software engineer at Kodebox, Jan 2020 — Dec 2021
- Research intern at POSTECH Programming Language Laboratory, June 2018 — June 2019
See my CV for more information.