I am a PhD student at Carnegie Mellon advised by Prof. Umut Acar. My research interests span across quantum computing, parallel computing, programming languages, and software engineering.
- Aug 2023: I started Software Engineering PhD program at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Feb 2023: I graduated from POSTECH with the Founding Chairman’s Award, which is given to the undergraduate student with the highest overall GPA (news). You can read my interview here: (kor, en).
- December 2022: My paper Symbolic Reachability Analysis of Distributed Systems using Narrowing and Heuristic Search was published in FTSCS (doi).
- Ph.D. in Software Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, Aug 2023 — Present
B.S. in Computer Science and Engineering & Mathematics, Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH), Feb 2018 — Feb 2023
- High school diploma, Korea Science Academy of KAIST, Feb 2015 — Feb 2018
- Research intern at POSTECH Software Verification Laboratory, Feb 2022 — Dec 2022
- Member of PDAO, Jan 2023 — Present
- Software engineer at Kodebox, Jan 2020 — Dec 2021
- Research intern at POSTECH Programming Language Laboratory, June 2018 — June 2019
See my CV for more information.